Video credit to Insta: @ticktock_cooking
- 1/2 cup of boiling water (to wet the bulgur)
- 1 cup of fine bulgur (finely-ground)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of scallion
- 1 tbsp of olive oil (to cook the onion)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- Pomegranate syrup (2 tbsps of or more)
- Black pepper
- Dried mint
- 1.5 tbsps of tomato paste
- Put bulgur in a large bowl, pour boiling water, put a lid on then let it sit for at least 15 min (it shouldn’t be soaking, should be soft and al-dente).
- Add oil in the pan and cook the onion & tomato paste. Add into the bulgur bowl, mix well.
- Cut the veggies then add into bulgur.
- Finally add the olive oil, lemon, spices & pomegranate syrup, mix gently (don’t squish the veggies).
Let us know in the comments if you've tried making this healthy salad recipe!