If you’ve ever been fortunate enough to enjoy a traditional Turkish breakfast, you will know that eggs and sucuk are always included! These two staple Turkish ingredients create a simple, flavourful and satisfying meal, which you’ll be craving to eat again and again. Luckily, here at Baba G you can find most of the items you need to make sucuklu yumurta - sucuk & eggs. Quick and simple to make, we won't be surprised if it becomes a breakfast favourite in your household!
- Prep and cooking time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Calories: about 250kcal
- 100g sucuk sliced into ring pieces. You can check out our best selling meat products here including sucuk.
- With your pan on the stove, heat the olive oil.
- Add the sliced sucuk and cook on both sides for 1 minute.
- Lower the temperature to medium heat and push the sucuk to the sides of the pan.
- Crack the eggs in the pan and cook the eggs for about 8 minutes until the whites are fully cooked.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes to the eggs and sucuk.
- Serve the pan straight to the table.
Enjoy this delicious meal with your favourite, freshly baked Turkish bread! Let us know in the comments if you've tried making this dish :)