Video credit to Insta: @ticktock_cooking
If you are planning on serving a Mediterranean cuisine, keep in mind that a good serving of vegetables are an important part of the Mediterranean diet. Dried fruits and vegetables are high in fiber and carbohydrates and low in fat, making them healthy food choices. Follow this easy, quick & tasty recipe to add to your Mediterranean meal!
- Sifalikoy Dried Eggplants
- Olive oil
- ONCU Pepper & Tomato Paste
- Pomegranate dressing
- Prep the dried eggplants by soaking them in boiling water.
- Cook your rice.
- With your pan on the stove, heat the olive oil, add the crushed garlic and ONCU paste.
- Add the rice to the pan and mix the sauce. Once cooked, leave the rice to cool down.
- Stuff the cooled eggplants with rice and add pomegranate dressing on top.
Enjoy this tasty, healthy veggie rice with your favourite meat or fish :) Comment below if you have tried making this.