Video credit to Insta: @ticktock_cooking
One of the most uniquely Turkish cuisines is Manti. These are traditional Turkish dumplings that are delicately filled with lamb or prime beef. These delicious small dumplings are covered with yogurt & pepper paste sauce - simple, yet so delicious! Try this recipe today to get a true taste of Turkish cuisine!
- Fill a large pot with 5 cups of water and add 1 tbsp of olive oil & a pinch of salt. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add frozen manti to the boiling water and cook for 8-10 min, or until Manti floats to the top.
- Drain the manti.
- For the toppings add yoghurt with grated garlic (optional).
- Add pepper paste sauce (cook 1 tbsp pepper paste with 2 tbsp olive oil).
- Sprinkle with dried mint & sumac on top.
Let us know if you've tried this authentic Turkish recipe. Enjoy 💋♥️❤️🇹🇷